Invest in Brussels
Brussels is the ideal gateway to a 500 million European consumers market.
Close political and economic centers are not the only aspect that attracted more than 1,500 foreign companies to Brussels:
- From Brussels, you have easy access to the entire European continent in less than 3 hours and 500 km by train or plane;
- Brussels is an international and multilingual city. 31% of the population has foreign origins. In addition to French and Dutch, English is spoken almost everywhere. This cultural blend makes Brussels an ideal test market to gauge the potential of products or services on the international market;
- Brussels' workforce is highly qualified and multilingual;
- Real estate is stable and buying and renting prices are lower than in other important European cities;
- The tax system is advantageous for companies and the government has taken measures to attract foreign investments;
- The city offers an excellent quality of life: according to a survey published in 2012 by Mercer, Brussels is seen as one of the cheapest and most pleasant cities to live in among 25 other places in the world.
Try out Brussels for free
In order to give you the chance to weigh the benefits of establishing your business in Brussels, we offer you a Welcome package, including a fully-equipped office and reception services for free during a period of three months.
Further information on www.investinbrussels.com